Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I got a whole bunch of them cut. And colored.

Did I mention that I cut my hair? I don't think I did.

I totally cut my hair. And the second it happened, all I could think was, "WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER!???" Seriously. It is all things glorious and wonderful. Seeing it now, part of me really wishes that I had done it before the wedding...but I know that just wasn't meant to be. And there are a lot of nice pictures of me with long hair at the wedding. And I did promise Clint that I would keep it long until the big day...but still. There is a little part of me nagging about how much greater I could have looked with short hair.

I also dyed it. Dark. Not black, I'm out of that stage I think, but the darkest brown available in Garnier Nutrisse color-in-a-box. I think it actually was called "Darkest Brown." I know...pure class. I almost decided to get highlights, but I honestly don't have the money to be spending on highlights right now, especially considering I'm probably out of a job as of next week. Next logical step? Walmart hair color aisle.

I can't find a camera to take a decent picture of my new hair, but as soon as I do I will post it up somewhere, either here or on Facebook. At some point in the past week both Clint and my cameras have disappeared...probably due to my over-cleaning of the house and forgetting where I put things. I actually haven't asked Clint if he knows where they are...maybe he's hiding them from me...

But the more important thing is that I have my short, sassy, independent woman hair back...and I love it! I feel like I can conquer the world with this hair! Or, in the interest of not setting myself up for huge disappointment, maybe I can at least get a job!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! I cannot wait to see your hair!!! I love short haired sassy Laura Bray! (Singleton) LOL. Anyone would because FOOL not to hire you!

    ReplyDelete