So Clint is growing out his facial hair. Stop laughing, I'm serious. What is it about blonde guys growing facial hair that naturally looks trashy? Seriously, think about it. How many blonde guys with facial hair do you know that DON'T look like someone you'd want to name "Chester?"
I'm not saying that Clint looks like a child molester, I'm just saying it's interesting to notice how his facial hair grows in. Or doesn't grow in. That might be a better way to put it. He could have one HECK of a mustache, if I let him grow only that part. It curves down around his mouth a little bit in a very respectable manner. Unfortunately, I think it would also look ridiculous. Maybe for Halloween some year he can grow it out and put on his trashy mullet wig with it...oh, the possibilities!
He's actually attempting a full mustache/goatee combo, but he has encountered a problem with the sides growing in. As previously stated, he has no issues with the mustache area, nor the chin area...but the sides are bare. And what isn't bare looks like a haggard wire brush. You know, the old kind that you find out in the barn or the shop? That hasn't been used for about 30 years and only has a few wires left on it, but no one wants to throw it away because it might come in handy someday? You never know when you'll need a wire brush!
Maybe they could borrow Clint's face!
PS. This is my total disclaimer. I had complete permission from my husband to write about his facial hair, and he insisted I put in the part about the wire brush. I'm not insulting his face or his facial hair, in fact, I think both look pretty darn sexy!
Sick, Snow, Sounds, Spring
4 months ago

You both crack me up. You for writing this, and Clint for allowing it. (And even giving you suggestions!) I love and miss you!!
ReplyDelete